cbdMD - CBD Topical - Skincare - Hydrating Facial Serum - 1500mg
Hydrating Facial Serum
The power of hyaluronic acid and sacha inchi peptides have combined with the force of our Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract to create this incredibly hydrating serum just for you! This serum will quench your skin’s thirst for hydration and leave it feeling plump while improving the skin’s elasticity. Not only will you and your skin love this serum, but you can rest easy knowing that all the ingredients are naturally sourced in order to provide you the best in clean beauty.
- Infused with Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract with CBD, CBG, and CBN
- Hemp Extract: Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula from non-GMO hemp.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Alleviates dryness of skin and helps with fine lines.
- Algae Extract: Improves elasticity of skin and helps with overall toning.
- Sacha Inchi Peptides: Hydrates the skin without clogging pores.
- Glycerin: A moisturizer that brings more hydration to the skin.
- No parabens, dyes, perfumes, or gluten
All Ingredients: Water, Algae Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Hemp Extract (Cannabidiol, Cannabigerol, Cannabinol), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrolyzed Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Extract (Sacha Inchi Peptides), Glycerin, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, CBG, CBN, Glyceryl Caprylate, and Caprylhydroxamic Acid.
Directions: Shake your Facial Serum well before each use. Apply two pumps to your fingertips and massage the serum gently onto your face and neck.
Remember to always use products from lightest to heaviest in your routine. Our CBD Facial Serum is most effective when used after you’ve cleaned your face or after using a mask, exfoliant, or mist. For example, you would start off with a cleanser, like our Creamy Cleanser, use our CBD Exfoliating Face Mask, go in with this serum, and then top it off with the Daily Moisturizer or the Night Shift evening cream.